2022 Registration OPEN!!
- Download Paper Form here and mail to:
Indiana State Games
P.O. Box 6334
Evansville, IN 47719
- Complete Schedule of Events.
Registration for the 2022 Indiana State Games is $40 per athlete for unlimited entry of sporting events. There are however additional fees for some sporting events.
Majority of event registration deadline is June 1st.
25+ sporting events to choose from
- Events are in five (5) year age increments:
50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90-94, 95-99, 100+
- Age for 2022 Indiana State Games is determined by age as of Dec 31, 2022. Example: If you are 59 competing in any event this year but will turn 60 in November, you will be in the 60-64 age bracket when you register (even though you have not turned 60 yet). Your age bracket will automatically place you in the age you will be as of the end of the year.
- Medals awarded to all 1st, 2nd, 3rd place finishers.
- Medals will be awarded in order placed regardless of state an athlete resides.
- Qualification for those 50+ will be awarded to the top four (4) finishers in each age bracket for individual sports. The top three (3) finishers in each age bracket for team sports. Please note: an Indiana athlete cannot be displaced for a National qualification position. Example: If the top four finishes are from Ohio, Ohio will advance the top four athletes for that event, but the very next four Indiana athletes will also advance to the National Senior Games in 2023.
Subject to change, including adjustments due to COVID19
For additional questions and concerns e-mail Holly here.
We sincerely appreciate your support with a tax deductible donation! Thank you!!
Thank you! Stay safe!
Director, Indiana State Games
CONTACT US with any registration questions