We look forward to promoting your business as a supporter of the Indiana Athletes!
If your organization is interested in sponsoring or supporting the Indiana State Games - Fit and 50,
Please contact Holly Schneider.
Download Sponsor Information here
Sponsorship/Donation Commitment Form
Thank you 2019 Sponsors!
VFW Auxiliary Post 1114 NFP Insurance
Randall L. and Rebecca C. Craig Family Foundation
Dr. John Bender
Evansville Parks and Recreation
University of Evansville
Community Partners -
Midwest Skin Institute
Rehab Performance Institute
Add your business to our list of supporters!
Are you interested in marketing your business to persons age 50 - 99? Would you like to brand your product while helping a non-profit organization that focuses on reaching retired persons and working adults that are interested in healthy lifestyles?
Indiana State Games Information...
- 339 Athletes registered in 2019 with an average of 200 NEW athletes each year (64% increase from the previous non-qualifying year)
- 204 attended the Celebration of Athletes Dinner in May in Evansville
- Over 4000 Volunteer hours from 200+ Volunteers helped make the games possible
- Average age of participating athletes is 67
- 65% of the athletes were Male and 35% Female
- 25%f of the athletes are Veterans of the United States
- Athletes are from 19 state and Canada
- Largest events: Pickleball, Track & Field, and Shuffleboard
- We anticipate 500+ Individual Hoosiers will qualify for the 2021 National Senior Games
- 1000+ athletes expected to compete in 2020 events
Please contact Holly to discuss Sponsorship and Advertising opportunities for the 2020 Indiana State Games. We value our sponsors and support businesses that value the Indiana State Games - Fit and 50!
2020 Sponsorship information available. Thank you for your interest!