Schedule of Events
Be sure to LIKE our facebook page for the most up to date information! www.facebook.com/IndianaStateGames
Majority of Events in Evansville, IN
Indiana State Games are athletic events for persons age 50 and over. Choose from 19 sporting events - Competitive and Recreational
Schedule will be updated once the postponed dates have be rescheduled.
Already scheduled at this time:
- 10K Road Race is Aug 8, Evansville, IN
- Volleyball and Basketball Sept.12th in Indianapolis are on schedule.
- Archery date has been rescheduled for Sunday, Sept. 13, Noblesville, IN.
(Archery event will be open to those age 30 and over. Those 30-49 will not be eligible for qualification.)
Events that will not reschedule and were cancelled:
- TRIATHLON - This event was scheduled for June 27th. This event will not be rescheduled. If you have already registered for the triathlon, or were planning to participate in the Triathlon, please contact Holly.
- 5K ROAD RACE (running event) - This event was scheduled for May 28th. This event will not be rescheduled. ALL athletes that have registered for the 5K this year in the Indiana State Games will receive a separate e-mail with more information. An athlete can participate in ANY 5K race this year and use that as the qualification time for the 2021 National Senior Games. Please contact Holly if you have any questions.
We are still closely monitoring all of the guidelines. Indiana has started opening up, but having said that we want to be sure everyone has time to practice and get in shape before the competition begins. As the venues re-open, all of this will be taken into consideration when scheduling the new dates.
General Questions - Contact Us
812-297-9568 Call or Text